Organic Hair Color - Walnut
- The world's first Fair For Life certified hair color
- 100% sustainable packaging
- Most effective gray haze coverage
- Cosmos Organic & USDA Organic certified
- Dermatologically tested in Europe
Cultivators presents the remarkable Organic Herbal Hair Color. This high-quality, certified brand offers a hair coloring solution that not only gives a vibrant color, but also takes care of your hair. The gentle formula made from organic herbs ensures that your hair becomes shiny, supple and strong. Experience the perfect coverage of gray and white hair and enjoy the benefits of a dermatologically tested and chemical-free hair color. With a range of shades suitable for all hair types, Cultivators delivers exceptional quality. Enriched with henna and aloe, this hair color will add brilliant shine, volume and conditioning to your hair, all in the comfort of your own home.
Wash hair with shampoo and dry before applying hair color.
1. Open the pack according to your hair size and add lukewarm (35°C) water to the powder and stir into a creamy paste. [For a single pack (25g) use 100ml of lukewarm water.]
2. Immediately apply this paste to the hair evenly.
3. Cover hair with a shower cap. - Leave on for 60 to 90 minutes. (Depending on the desired shade; 60 min for a lighter shade and 90 min for a darker shade)
4. Rinse hair with shampoo.
5. Let your hair dry naturally.
Choose the right amount according to the hair length
A box contains 4 sachets, each containing 25 g of powder. The number of sachets needed for one coloring depends on the length of the hair:
Hibiscus sabdariffa Flower Powder, Beta vulgaris Root Powder, Phyllanthus emblica Fruit Powder, Indigofera tinctoria Leaf Powder, Ziziphus spina-Christi Leaf, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Powder, Henna, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Curcuma longa Root Powder, Chamomilla recutita Flower Powder, Rubia cordifolia Root Powder